Friday, June 19, 2009

Well I definitely think its true...

That Addison has a milk allergy :(

I gave her a Baby Mum Mum teething buscuit last night, only to see the wrapper AFTER she ate it that it may contain milk. 20 minutes later she was whinning in pain. Which led to not sleeping well last night which meant cranky baby today. She got out of her mood after her second feeding. Anyone know where I can get some milk free teething buscuits? She really loves them.

So Jen, do you want some teething buscuits for Hannah? I have 2 boxes. 1 baby mum mum veggie flavor and one earths best organic wheat teething buscuits. They are just going to go to waste here. Let me know.

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

sure! :o) I've been wanting to get some for Hannah. Thanks!

Sweet Little Lovings said...

sure! if you're giving them away, why not!? :o)