Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I found this blog from Kayleigh's blog. She's absolutely hilarious, touching and very informative!
So anyway, here's my Not Me! Monday post! Enjoy!
I most certainly do not let Addison talk to herself in the morning so I can get another 30-45 minutes of sleep. Nope! Not me!
I also did not put some of Kyle's clothes-that he hasn't worn in over 5 years- into a the garage sale pile and when he asked what was in the totes I did not say "oh just my clothes, baby clothes, ya know, stuff" NOPE! I would never do such a thing!
I do not just give Addison her pacifier at night in hopes she realizes that she doesn't need to eat every 4 hours. Nope, not me!
I also do not 'accidently' forget the dogs are outside, in hopes that the black one will just run away. NEVER.
I also never ever just sit on the computer all day until 20 minutes before kyle gets home when I start picking up the house. Nope.
I also don't leave the tv on when I'm not home. How dare Kyle blame me for that!
So that was my little attempt at my first Not Me! Monday! How'd ya like it?
No comments:
Post a Comment