Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome Back...NOT!

Addison was diagnosed with Silent Reflux yesterday. FUN! I thought we were done with the projectile vomiting, the spit up, the tears after eating. But no, the mean 'ole reflux decided to rear its' ugly head again *sigh*. We are back to giving Prilosec two times a day for who knows how long. At least with Kyle's new insurance it isn't $40 a month. I can live with $10. Now I just hope it kicks in fast. I can't deal with the whinning anymore. Not that I dont love my daughter with everything I have, it's just so hard to hear her whine and cry all day knowing I can't do or give her anything to take the pain away.

We started the medicine last night and it seems to be getting worse actually. Today it's been ridiculous. From the minute she woke up at 8 to the minute she takes naps she whines. Nothing consoles her. I can't do anything. It breaks my heart. I have to call the dr tomorrow and ask about switching formula AGAIN. I've read that milk based formulas can make it worse. So I want to know if that's true or just a suggestion.

So that has been my last couple of days. I think I will be sharing some great news here shortly. Can you handle the suspense??

No comments: