Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend fun

Saturday was jam packed with family get-together-ness. Which is usually not so much fun, but today it was. First up-my step sisters open house. Addison was passed around from person to person. Didn't cry, laughed at everything it was great. I was able to take a break and mingle without having to worry about her. Up next-Mile's 3rd birthday party. I wish she was old enough to enjoy a moon bounce. Oh well, there's always next year. We hung out there for a while then headed home so the little one could take a nap. She was up for going on 5 hours and still going strong! BUT a nap for a baby who knew we had more things to do just wasn't in the plans. She only slept for 45 minutes. Off to Jay and Ali's engagment party. Jay and Ali live in California and don't come out much so they kidnapped her for pretty much the entire time we were there. Again SO nice! I can't believe how well behaved Addison was. It was amazing. We ended the night with a bath and a semi-sleep over at nana's while mom and dad went to a friends house. Came home waaay to late.. Addison got up waaay to early.

Sunday it was Father's Day. I gave Kyle his cards and the collage I made Addison made. Then it was off ring shopping! For kyle, not me. He actually wanted to go into jewelry stores and didn't settle for something he was just "ok" with. We ended up finding one at Zale's. He kept asking me how I liked it. I told him I don't care. It's your ring, you're going to be the one wearing it every day for the rest of your life. The sales lady just laughed. My mom had a cookout for the family and we hung out over there for the majority of the evening. It was a nice relaxing day...well after the mall anyways...

I really can't believe my bachelorette party is this weekend...CRAZY! Still haven't set a date yet for the ceremony. I can't come up with a date. I was thinking July 3rd but Kyle has to work to get paid for the holiday (which totally makes sense). Then 7-8-09 but Kyle said thats stupid. So now i'm stuck. Any suggestions??

No comments: