Addison, I can't belive how big you are. You are now sitting up like a pro, holding your own bottle, reaching for everything, talking nonstop, you have found your voice and now love to yell. We have yelling matches and you always win. Dad has quickly become your new favorite person. The dogs amaze you. You could watch them for hours. Cory lets you lay all over her, pull her hair and eat her ears. You have tried all solids now. Excepts meats and dinners. Those we are waiting on until you are at least 8 or 9 months. This milk allergy isn't fun. You can't have any teething biscuits, baby cookies, anything. Your reflux is improving thanks to the meds. You give me kisses when you wake up. I love the drooling, eating my face kind of kisses most. We left alone with a sitter (other than nana or grandpa) for the first time and I only called once! We love you more than anything in this world. You truly are amazingly wonderful. You are the best baby. I love you Addison.
Monday, June 29, 2009
All About Addison
Munchkin is now 6 months old!! I can't even believe it! It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant and today she's 6 months old! Time sure does fly. Pretty soon she'll be walking. and talking. then talking back. school. driving. prom. graduation. college. Whoa, I need to slow down and cherish these days! We spent the day at the park with some friends. She fell asleep in the swing like usual. Next weekend I'm hoping to get her ears pierced. I'm really sick of people asking me if she's a boy. HELLO! She's in pink. Boys don't wear pink with ladybugs or tiaras on thier clothes do they? Uhh it just drives me crazy!
Addison, I can't belive how big you are. You are now sitting up like a pro, holding your own bottle, reaching for everything, talking nonstop, you have found your voice and now love to yell. We have yelling matches and you always win. Dad has quickly become your new favorite person. The dogs amaze you. You could watch them for hours. Cory lets you lay all over her, pull her hair and eat her ears. You have tried all solids now. Excepts meats and dinners. Those we are waiting on until you are at least 8 or 9 months. This milk allergy isn't fun. You can't have any teething biscuits, baby cookies, anything. Your reflux is improving thanks to the meds. You give me kisses when you wake up. I love the drooling, eating my face kind of kisses most. We left alone with a sitter (other than nana or grandpa) for the first time and I only called once! We love you more than anything in this world. You truly are amazingly wonderful. You are the best baby. I love you Addison.
Addison, I can't belive how big you are. You are now sitting up like a pro, holding your own bottle, reaching for everything, talking nonstop, you have found your voice and now love to yell. We have yelling matches and you always win. Dad has quickly become your new favorite person. The dogs amaze you. You could watch them for hours. Cory lets you lay all over her, pull her hair and eat her ears. You have tried all solids now. Excepts meats and dinners. Those we are waiting on until you are at least 8 or 9 months. This milk allergy isn't fun. You can't have any teething biscuits, baby cookies, anything. Your reflux is improving thanks to the meds. You give me kisses when you wake up. I love the drooling, eating my face kind of kisses most. We left alone with a sitter (other than nana or grandpa) for the first time and I only called once! We love you more than anything in this world. You truly are amazingly wonderful. You are the best baby. I love you Addison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment