Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year End Wrap Up!

Another year has come and gone. I've seen great things happen this year. I've experienced horrible things happen. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2011!

Here are just a few pictures for each month and what went on...


January




February

My papa wiesemann died after battling colon cancer.

Addi got to play in the snow for the first time!! She had so much fun!!



March


Maple Sugar Fest with my mom...it was her first time going..my mom, not Addi! well I guess it was her's too.... 


First time at Bellaboo's with Bear :)

Spring Time!!!!

First time meeting Renee, Sarah and Jack!

April






May-Yay for warm weather and sunshine!!




My mother's day ring <3!

I LOVE this picture! I'm going to frame it :)

June-

The babydoll obession is in full force...

Summa time=pool time!

Addi is 1 1/2 years old!!

This duo is insperable!!

July


Happy 4th of July!!

1st Day care field trip-Washington Park Zoo and the Splash Park!

Our 1 year wedding anniversary getaway to Door County WI


First trip to the Curious Kids Museum in St. Joe, MI

First trip to the Porter County Fair

August-

Skin Cancer...BLAH!!!

Soakin' up the sun

Spending time with HER papa (such a papa's girl!)

Family vacation to Atwood Lake, Wilcotville, IN

Indy Zoo with Danielle

September

Surgery-UGH! No fun!




Another trip to see Renee and the kids!

October


Trips to the pumpkin patch....

Painting and carving pumpkins...

Trick or Treat!!

Building Blocks halloween party 2010 :)



November

First shopping trip to Chicago...


Big girl bed!

My birthday!! Whoohoo!

December

 
Daycare Christmas Party 2010

Santa came!

And left Addi a note :)

Happy Birthday Addi!!

And my newest nephew-Brayden Scott was born ON Addi's birthday!!! ( full post to come soon!)

On December 22, my papa died :(

Well that's it! I wrapped up the year in pictures and memories. What a year it was. Looking forward to another year with my family.





No comments: