1. Let's not even TALK about the Bears game! Come on Cutler, what a baby!
2: Addi got her FIRST hair cut! Not a lot is gone but it's definitely enough to be out of her eyes and not so knotty when she gets out of the shower
3. Emileigh stayed the night the other weekend. Man that was uh...umm... adventerous? They were good until bed time when neither one of them wanted to go to sleep. It wasn't until 9:45 when they both fell asleep. That was after I told them to go to bed, Kyle told them and I threated violence...Ok, slight joke on the last part :P But Addi did get in trouble for biting Emileigh and Emileigh got in trouble for kicking Addi, so I guess I really didn't have to threaten. They did it on their own.
4. We've been having more play dates with friends from school. Morgan came over during the Bears/Seahawks game while Michelle and I went out to lunch with the other day care moms. It's nice to have a group of friends who aren't filled with drama. They are just working moms who love their kids and need to get out once in a while. No one's talking crap, gossiping about what's what, nothing, just acting like grown ups.
5. Addi has also been painting a lot more.The mess is fantastic, but you gotta love water color paints! She gets so excited when I clear off the kitchen table, throw down some paper and let her go to town. Can't wait unitl it's spring time and we can go out and finger paint!
1 comment:
drama free is the way to be!! remember what I told you a while back. The people you gossip to probably gossip about you.. It's so sad but true. We butted heads but at least we apologized to each other and that's the way it should be. <3
Post a Comment