Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowmaggedon 2011

Welcome to Snowmaggedon 2011.
NOAA is predicting up to 24" of snow, the storm stretching from Texas to New England, up to 3" an hour.

Looks like SOO much fun!

I had to go to Walmart tonight after work. This is what it looked like...a flippin' mad house I tell you! It was worse than Black Friday!

There was NO bread...ok minus the extra and double fiber kind...no hamburger buns, no hot dogs buns, nothing! I had to settle for deli bread that was $5 for a small loaf. RIDICULOUS!

And because I think this is just funny....

I'm hoping we don't get hammered with snow. I know a certain momma who's getting induced on Wednesday and I'm sure she wants her little boy out! But then again, I'd love a day off work, hanging out at home with Addi, watching movies all day  :)

No comments: