OH.MY.GOSH! Where has the time gone?! I can't believe you are now 2 years old!! Seriously Addison, I can't not remember what life was like without you! You have become such a little person in the last 3 months its crazy! You say new words and do new things each and every day. Our biggest adventure lately? Potty training!! You're doing so well, I'm so proud of you! Only had 3 accidents at school on Wednesday but went pee in the potty 4 times! Thursday you only had 1 accident!
December 28, 2008
December 28, 2009
December 28, 2010
Just a few new things:
~potty training
~can count up to 20, usually by yourself
~knows your abc's
~loves to sing ANY song
~knows almost all the colors and shapes
~sleeps in a big girl bed
~wears 2T clothes, size 6 shoe
~Loves to play with baby dolls/pretend play
~eats pretty much everything still
~loves to do puzzles with dadda
Addison- you are the most important part of my life. I wake up each and every day so happy to be alive and have you as my daughter. Even though you have started already with the "terrible 2" stage, I wouldn't trade it for the world. You are a polite, thoughtful, SMART!!!, happy and talented little girl. I just really can't express how much I love you monkey. Hope you have a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment