Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ramblings of a 2 year old

Some new funny (and not so funny!) phrases Addi says...

she'll put her finger on her chin, tap it and say "hmm, what's that" or "hmm, let's see" OMGosh it's too cute! I laugh each and every time!

When she wants you to follow her somewhere she'll turn her back to you, slap her butt/hip and say "come on mommy/dadda/dogs etc, lets go"....this is a DIRECT mimic from me.

Counts to 20 but skips 1 and 2. When you correct her she says "umm nope!" and continues counting

When she wants to be held she'll say "mommy hold you" or "mommy carry me" but it a VERY whinny voice...

She calls every business with cars "mommy's work" and every house that looks like daycare school. We'll be half way to school and she asks "where's school?" then gets really excited 2 seconds later and says "oh I see it mommy!! There it is"....but we aren't even in sight of it yet...

Shut up. Yes shut up. She said it 3 times on her birthday and I almost flipped my lid. I told her I was canceling her birthday and she wouldn't get any presents. She's lucky we were driving and she couldn't get put in the corner for it..... ugh, I'm still angry about that one!

I wish I could remember more. It seems like every day she's saying new stuff and mimicing people around her.

POTTY TRAINING UPDATE!!! Only 1 accident since Monday. Yes Monday!!! Whoohooo!! I'm so amazed at how she's doing. She even wakes up in the middle of the night to go (but still sleeps with a diaper on). My little girl is growing up :(

No comments: