Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Wrap Up

I just realized that I never did a wrap up post about Addi's birthday parties. Shame on me! Well she's a spoiled little girl and had 4. 1 on her birthday, 1 on the 29th at her great grandparents house, 1 on January 2nd with my family and one on January 8th with her friends. Go ahead, call me crazy. Call her spoiled, but you know what? She's my kid and if she's the only one that we're going to have then I'm going all out on parties, only the best for my baby :)

ANYWAYS!!!

She loved all of her parties and is now walking around the house signing "happy birthday dora, happy birthday dora" don't know where she got that from since she has only recently started to like Dora but it's really cute.


EIEIO party at my dads house




Blue's Clues friends party 



Ladybug and Bee party at her great grandparents house {yes she's crying and I'm laughing. I'm a mean mom though :P}



Birthday Morning!


Birthday party on her birthday at home

No comments: