Saturday we went to the fair with Audrey and Bear. Addi was 6" too short to ride the rides by herself :( We still went on the Dizzy Dinos (LOVED), carosel (hated!!) and farris wheel (loved!). All of the animals were already gone except 3 llamas and 3 horses. I was really disappointed in that. But she did like the llamas and the horses so I guess that's all that matters! I was only able to get a few good pictures since my camera sucks :(
She was passed out like 5 minutes after we got out of the parking lot...
Today we went to the Oasis Splash Park in Michigan City. It's in the same parking lot as the zoo and is SO much fun! It's $3/person for 2 hours. Such a cheap and fun way to spend a morning or afternoon! And it's CLEAN!
Addi, Caden and Colleen. Caden is a bit of a ladies man <3
No comments:
Post a Comment