We got to Indy about 12 and grabbed a quick lunch then headed to the zoo. It was so much fun! Addi had a blast! She LOVED all the animals, especially the monkeys! She kept screaming "eeeee eeee's!!" Super cute :)
We all got to touch sharks
Addi and Danielle
She thought the goat was going to sleep. She kept saying "night night baaaa"
Rockstars waiting for the elephant show to start
She loved Danielle so much! I think Danielle was telling her something about the elephants. Addi was listening so well to her.
We weren't even to the car yet and she passed out like this in the stroller. She stayed asleep the whole way to the resturant.
And now....time for the BIG annoucement......
Hahaha I hope you weren't thinking that I was pregnant! No thank you! 1 baby is good enough for me...at least for right now anyays.
No comments:
Post a Comment