Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Curious Kids Musuem

I never thought I'd be the type of mom who looks forward to play dates. Ya, we had a few last summer but Addi was still a baby and the kids didn't do much. This year it's completely different. We do things. See things. Explore stuff that's around our town. I've also reconnected with a few friends from high school who have kids that are Addi's age. It's been really nice knowing that I have someone to turn to who's going through the EXACT same thing that I am with Addi's tempers, teething advice, mommy advice etc.

Last Friday we went to the Curious Kids Museum in St. Joe, MI, out for lunch and then took a stroll to the beach. It was a blast! It will definitely be more fun when the kids are older but they still enjoyed it. "The best pizza place ever" (as we were told) was Gel's pizza; but cheaper. The beach was beautiful. It was overall a great day.

Here's a few pics from the day:



No matter where we are, Addi finds a baby!


Talkin' on the phone, like usual!


I took this one just for my mom :)


Little weather girl


She was getting pretty upset that I was taking pictures while she was "working" LOL!


Being an astronaut

No comments: