What is your favorite Kool-Aid flavor?
Fruit Punch
Do you have a wireless keyboard and mouse?
No
Last sporting event you watched on tv or in person?
Preseason Bears football :) .
Who makes the best fudge?
don't really eat it...
Do you like it when toothpaste bubbles in your mouth?
yes
Do you believe that the world is gonna end at 2012?
not, not at all.
How many songs are on your iPod or MP3 Player?
Umm a lot
Do you save Bed Bath and Beyond coupons?
No, I should though. I need stuff for the back room...
Have you ever had a pet goldfish?
Sure have
When did you last eat waffles?
Earlier this year. Haven't bought them in a while though.
What is the most overrated thing in your opinion?
Religion
Do you have a video Skype account?
No
What color is your bed comforter?
Off white
Does being in love make you gain weight?
Uh ya...and it sucks!
Do your parents have home videos of you as a kid?
Yes. I think they are all ruined now though :(
How old is your oldest cousin?
Jay is umm 29? 30?
If you HAD to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I have two already. One on my front hip and the other in the middle of my back
Do you think Obama has tried drugs?
I think almost everyone has at some point.
What color is your bra or boxers?
White
What is your favorite radio station?
103.5, 96.3, 105.5, 99.5
What ethnicity was your last ex?
White
How many people do you know that are pregnant?
way too many. SO thankful I only drink bottled water!
Do you have a picture with your middle finger up?
Yep
When is the last time you went to a birthday party?
Aug 15th for Mason's 1st birthday :)
What is the best thing to happen to you this year so far?
Getting married, having a baby, bought a house, being an aunt
How long have you lived in the house you live in?
Just turned 3 years last week
Do you read a newspaper daily?
Online I do
Anything your really afraid of?
Birds
Do you read tabloids?
tmz, idlyitw.com
Have you ever had a really bad haircut?
when I was in 1st grade my dad cut my hair. He used dog sheers to cute my bangs and shaved off my eye brows. Fun stuff
Do you like your peanut butter crunchy or creamy?
peanut butter is gross
What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Children of the Corn
Have you ever ridden a skateboard?
Nope.
Do you drink enough water on a daily basis?
Yea I think so
The main thing you cant leave your house without?
Keys. Cell phone. Chapstick.
Do you think the economy is improving yet?
No
When was the last time you read a book?
I'm still working on the phone from our vacation in July.
Where did you get that shirt you're wearing?
Target
No comments:
Post a Comment