This is Twinkle, our Elf on a Shelf. He stopped by on Saturday while we were decorating the tree. Which by the way, was a little more hectic than I thought it would be. I took for granted how simple a pre-lit tree actually is {sigh} but the house does smell great with the real tree. And it does look pretty, if I do say so myself :)
We got our tree on Saturday {whoohoo!} and I must say, Addi was super excited. We went to a little place in Wanatah called
Guse Tree Farm. Very cute family run farm.

The 2011 Ledbetter Christmas Tree!
Santa was there. Addi told him she wants a Wizard of Oz clock, baby dolls and a big girl bed. I have some work cut out for me.

Putting the star on the tree <3

All done!!
Now hopefully we can get the outside decorated this weekend. Our neighbors are putting us to shame :/
1 comment:
I love elf on a shelf! :) I am a new follower of your blog! :) Erin
Post a Comment