I'm thankful for so many things I don't even know where to begin.
I'm thankful for my wonderful daughter. The apple of my eye. The giver of sloppy kisses and the greatest hugs. The best tickle monster. The goofiest, craziest little girl you could ever imagine. She's currently playing tea party with my ipad and her baby doll; while watching winnie the pooh. I don't remember my life without her and I don't ever want to try.
I'm thankful for my husband. We have our ups and downs and get on each others nerves but at the end of the day he's my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. He has been there for me through some of the hardest times in my life. I don't know where I'd be without him.
I'm thankful for my wonderful family. Both blood, inlaws and step. In the past 2 weeks I've really learned the meaning of "family" and I can honestly say that blood is thicker than water. I know who really matters in my life and that's all that counts.
I am thankful for my fantastic friends. From the ones I've had since elementary school to the ones who have only been in my life a few years. Each one has a special place in ng heart and I couldn't see myself without them.
I'm thankful for my job. It may stress me out at times. I may complain but it's a job and it's a damn good job. I can support my daughter (and spending habits lol) on it and makes me be a better person.
From my family to yours, happy thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment