Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Planning....

Well, the countdown has officially began. Exactly 3 months until Addi's 3rd birthday. Seriously. Where does the time go?! Michelle and I are having a joint birthday party for Morgan and Addi at the same place I had Addi's party last year, the Discovery Cottage, in Valpo. Only this year we are renting it for the whole day. That way we can go sledding (weather permitting) and hopefully have a special guest come to visit :)

The theme is of course Disney Princess. We are also having it a "dress up" party too. Come as your favorite princesses/prince/pirate/whatever. Should be a LOT of fun!

I'm going to buy this backdrop and use it for picture taking with the surprise guest.
I've been debating on birthday invites. I wish Jess still worked at Arnell so she could just make them in an hour like the last 2 years but she doesn't so I'm stuck looking elsewhere. I've been looking at Etsy and tinyprints.com and have found a few that I like but nothing is really jumping out at me. There's this one:
and this one
and this one
There is just so much cute princess stuff out there. I can't make up my mind! I haven't even thought about the favors yet. I'm not even sure I want to do something like that. Last year it was a waste of money and half the stuff didn't work. I'm pretty sure we are just doing pizzas and cake/ice cream.

We will be going all out with decorations too. It's going to be a pink and purple paradise in there :)

Now I have to start thinking about what to get her for presents...DECISIONS! DECISIONS!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Did you see the tickets I made for my friend lindsays daughter? I love the ticket idea, they are so cute, plus she was in love with Justin Bieber and had a concert theme bday.

Hilary said...

I did! Those were super cute! I do like the ticket idea but we have a lot to put on them (bring snow clothes, dress up etc). How are u feeling?

Samantha said...

i'm feeling ok. Well let me know if you want me to do hers, i know you talked to me on FB about the other one but didn't know what you decided.. The only thing with the tickets is that you can't have them printed out at walgreens because of the length. BUT they did turn out nice if you print them on cardstock, they actually look and feel like a ticket!

Jessica Richa said...

I can do them for you now :) do you want addi and morgan's pic on them?