Conversation when she saw a "real" Dorothy:
Addi: Mom. Look! It's Dorothy! With the Lion {the woman's little boy}
Me: Well honey, that's not the REAL Dorothy. It's a lady dressed up AS Dorothy.
Addi: NO Mom!! It really and truely is! Can I have my picture taken with her? Please?
Me: Uhm sure? But YOU need to ask her.
Addi: Ok Mom!
Addi to woman: Hi! My name is Addison. And you are Dorothy. Will u take a picture with me? You're my favorite!!!! Pretty please?
Lady: OMG! Yes!! You are just so polite and cute!
So ya. That's how my kid talked some lady into getting her picture taken. Although, it was nice and the lady was very flattered to be asked.
Last night Addi and I went to the drive in to watch the movie. I'm really not sure what I was thinking. She was crazy! But she told me as soon as we left that she had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again. I'm hoping to make it an annual tradition that the two of us do.
Today we just hung out at home. I bought her Mary Poppins and Candyland the other day so we watched that and {attempted to} play the game. She was fine for about 10 minutes and then got sidetracked. Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)
Ya...I pretty much have the cutest Dorothy ever!
1 comment:
I nominated you for the Blog on Fire Award. Stop by my blog to check out how to redeem it! :o)
Post a Comment