It was our first week back at us all being apart from each other.
Out the door by 8, home by 6 eat some dinner, bath and bed. Followed by me going to bed shortly thereafter. Kyle has been working a lot too and in Joliet so he has to leave 90 minutes early to get out there.
So tonight after dinner we all cuddled up on the couch and watched "Phineus and ferb" we are HUGE fans of this show. I'm pretty sure Kyle watches it when addi's not home.
I absolutely love the weather we are having. Addi can still wear her clothes from last winter so thats less shopping I have to do (yea right, who am I kidding?!). But for now she's having fun wearing her old clothes and is actually {gasp} wearing pants/leggings/capris! I'm investing in a lot of colorful tights this fall/winter so she can still wear dressed and skirts.
Oh! And for Halloween she has told me she wants to be Aurora (sleeping beauty) so i have started looking for that costume. Pretty pumped :)
Kyle and addi just being goofy. I love these two :)

1 comment:
*Phineas
Post a Comment