Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall everyone! I'm so glad that it's here. The leaves changing colors, the crisp air, pumpking patches, apple orchards, cuddling up on the couch with Addi watching tv, apple cider {YUM!}, sweaters, jeans, extra blankets. Ahhh LOVE it!

We've had a bug in the house for the last week. Poor Addi has had a low grade fever since Sunday morning and a really bad cough. She seems to be doing better now but still says "Mommy, I don't feel good" occationally. I love that she can express what she's feeling now.

{Even with a 102 fever she can still flash a beautiful smile}

Kyle and I took Emileigh, Mason and Addi out for dinner and ice cream on Sunday. It was good spending time with just them. Even though Mason may not like me that much..no, it's true. This kid doesn't like anyone but Brittany and Emileigh.



We have fall pictures on Sunday at County Line Orchard {super excited!}. It's been about a year since we've had professional pictures of Addi done; it will be fun to look back and see how much she's grown. She can't decide if she wants to be Sleeping Beauty {Aurora} or Dorothy for Halloween. This costume was on sale at Party City for $10 last week so I bought it. It came in last night and she just had to wear it this morning.

She was SUPER excited. Really that's not even the word to describe her when she found it. Over the mood, ecstatic is more like it.  Now I just hope she can pick out her mind over the next 3 weeks.

No comments: