This past week has been absolutely crazy. I worked at my cousin's daycare for 3 days, had Thursday off, an interview at 5:30pm and by 7 I had the job. To start Friday at 9am. WHOA!
I am now the Owner Loyalty/Rental Car Manager at Bob Rorhman Nissan in Chesterton :)
Heeeellllloooo big bucks! and a demo :)
The girl that was doing the job got fired on Thursday and they needed to fill the spot ASAP. I've been thrown into this position not knowing a thing (even though it's just service stuff so I do know a little bit from Arnell) and not a lot of people know exactly what the position is. Oh.Em.Ge. I've watched videos on Nissan's history and technology and some other stuff but it's just a lot of information being thrown at me at one. I'd say by next week I'll have it down {hopefully!}. It's not that hard.
Addi is back at school 5 days a week and Kyle watches her on Saturday mornings. Which means he has to take her to dance class too :( I'm sad that I'll have to miss that. I really enjoyed seeing her dance. But Saturdays are only temporary until I get the swing of things and it's only till 12 so it's not all that bad.
Kyle got a new job on Monday too. More money, more stable hours. Down side? he's working in Joliet. and taking my new car :/ BUUUT now that I get a demo it's no big deal. We can get his car fixed {finally!!!}
It is true what they say, you gotta hit rock bottom before you can come back up. And things are finally starting to look up for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment