It has come to that time of the year where I start Christmas/birthday shopping for family, friends and Addison.
I've been tossing around the idea of getting her an iPod since she uses my phone all the time but I'm not really sure. She'd love it I'm sure, but then I find cuter stuff to get her. I want to get her some sort of educational game system like a Leapster or Leap Frog like this one:
Leapfrog Leapster 2
I'm also tossing around the idea of the Leapfrog Explorer. This one has the touch screen and a stylus but less games and it's more expensive. She's played with this one and seemed to enjoy it.
I think I'm also going to get her an easel like this one from Toys R Us
And probably lots of clothes, some Blue's Clues movies/cds and baby dolls. I'm sure I'll find more stuff when I go shopping but these are just my ideas so far :)
-------------
Come play along at Jenni's Blog!



2 comments:
Yay for Christmas shopping! I can't wait to start either... they're all really great ideas!
Hi! I'm your newest follower. I found you on Top Baby blogs. Your blog is lovely:)
You can find me at www.bouffeebambini. Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. They are all handmade GORGEOUS baby stuff.
Post a Comment