Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had such a great time trick or treating this weekend! I think it would have been better if I didn't have a broken foot. Oh you didn't know, I broke my foot on Thursday night tripping down the steps at the in-laws. It's a hairline fracture on my right foot. So I have a hole in my left leg and a broke right foot. I should just wrap myself in a bubble and never leave my house.



Friday night I did end up going to an adult halloween party and having a great time, although I paid for it on Saturday morning.

                                                  
 
Saturday night Kyle and I took Addi trick or treating around the neighborhood. She had SO much fun!



This was after the last house of the night. She was very upset and said "more candy please?"


Sunday I took her over to her grandparents house and we went trick or treating with Jess and Jake.


Grandpa and Grandma L
 
Grandpa and Granma W


She's too stinkin' cute!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Jake and Addi trick or treating



Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: