Thursday, October 21, 2010
Leg Update
My leg is healing up nicely, well as nicely as it can for happening 20 days ago. It's not as deep anymore but I can still see muscle (gross I know!). I still have to wrap it up and change the dressing two times a day and my leg is still very much indented. My lower calf is also numb and my upper calf is swollen. This is completely normal since they cut out everything so I don't have nerves from my middle calf down and they cut an artery or vein (I can't remember) which is making my upper calf swollen. In time everything will connect and grow back but that's going to take a long time. Months in fact. I go back on Nov. 15th for another check up. I was given the go ahead by the doctor to work out but I'm not sure how I feel about doing Zumba with a huge hole in my leg. It still bleeds alot when I do a lot of walking so I'm not sure how it will do if I'm bustin' a move working out. But oh how I miss it so! Maybe I'll go Saturday morning and just give it a shot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment