Sunday, October 24, 2010

Papi Bow....

Papi bow is my papa. My moms dad. Emiliegh started calling him papi bow because he has a dog named bow. Addi now calls him papi or papa, whatever she's in the mood for. I'm gonna stick to papa because it's easier to type.

Papa has been in and out of the hospital a lot lately. He was diagnosed with adult onset epilepsy and Alzheimer's. He can no longer be alone, can't drive and of course has a hard time remembering things. This became more apparent to me when he kept calling Addi a boy today. My mom and I would correct him but it just wasn't working.

My mom is now staying with him until they can figure out a long term solution. If the long term solution is my mom living there then that's what it is.

It was nice seeing him around Addi today. Sure he may not have known what was going on, but at least I was able to snap a few shots of them together so she can remember him.


Sorry for all the posts lately. I just feel like there's so much going on lately that I just need to get out/talk about or I'll go crazy. Coming up this week-Addi's birthday party and Christmas stuff :)

No comments: