Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maple Sugar Fest

Sunday I took Addison to the Maple Sugar Fest. She was very upset that she couldn't walk the trail, she did have fun "learning" though. ha! We were also in the newspaper but I can't find that picture anymore.



At one tour spot, my mom got to drill a hole in a tree and see how the sap comes out. Addi was quite excited to see Nana participate. We hung around with the rangers for a little bit and she even went to one!


The tour ended at the Chellberg house. She had a lot of fun sitting out front and eating the homemake cookies. I'm still really upset that there are no more animals there. She saw a horse and was super excited. Oh well, there's always the zoo I guess!

Sorry the picture isn't great. There were lots of people telling her how adorble she was that she didn't even care about the camera!

No comments: