Sunday, March 28, 2010

15 Months Old!!

Wow! 15 months old today! One year ago today I took this picture
Photobucket


and yesterday I took this picture
Photobucket

New things Addison is up to these days:
--Can say momma, dadda, dog, bird, stewart, cory, ya, buhbye, nana, papa, drink, bite, shorty, what's that, who's that
--Knows the sound and can identify a bird, dog, cow, and duck.
--Knows where "her" drawer in the kitchen is
--Is such a big helper when it comes to making breakfast/lunch/dinner
--Enjoys going for walks in the wagon
--Blue's Clues and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are on repeat now
--Can answer yes or no when asked a question
--borderline running
--loves to play peekaboo with her blankey, paddy cake, and itsy bitsy spider
--Has such a great appetite! Favorites include-pretty much all fruit, noodles, hot dogs, spaghetti, chicken, yogurt, applesauce, cereal bars and Gerber fruit snacks
--Is having nightmares or night terrors 2-3x a week.
--LOVES going to school still. She can say a few of the kids names and said "kelly" (her teacher) the other day
--Is definetly becoming more independant with certain things
--Tries to put on articles of clothing. Socks, shoes and slippers are her favorite. She knows which socks are hers and which are ours so she tries to put socks on us.
--Knows how to work my Iphone....which may cause trouble in a couple years when she thinks she "deserves" one lol!
--Her "job" is to feed the dogs at night
--Can *almost* climb on the couch without standing on something.

I guess that's about it. I'm sure there are more things that I'm missing but it is just so hard to remember them all when it seems like there's something new every day!

Kyle took her to Bass Pro today to look at the fish and other animals. After that we are off to get Easter pictures taken! Have a good Sunday :)

No comments: