Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bellaboos!

My friend Audrey (the one I blogged about here) and I took the kids to Bellaboos today. Taking two 15 month olds to an indoor playplace was quit the adventure! But we all had fun and we will be doing it again. Actually we are going to the Chicago Children's Museum *hopefully* on April 2nd.

First we played at the water table...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we played in the Toddler Room. It was completely patted and had a little ball pit, lots of books and toys. And only kids 2 and under could be in there. It was a nice break from all of the other rooms.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we got our face painted :)
Photobucket

On to the BIG indoor play place. Lots of slides, tunnels and a HUGE ball pit! The awesome thing about the ball pit is that kids can put the balls in this tube and they get sanitized! How cool is that? Addi and Bear LOVED the ball pit...and slides...and tunnels!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And they have a little village area too. There was a resturant, grocery store and dress up room. Addi was a little upset that these crackers weren't real :(
Photobucket

Overall it was a great day. I can't wait to go back and do more things with Addi and Bear. They are being best buddies. Bear even got Addi a shirt that says "I heart my BF" :)

No comments: