Saturday, February 27, 2010

These Shoes Are Made For Walking.....

We had a girls only shopping trip today. Aunt Britty, cousin Emileigh, Addi and I went to the mall for shoes. I think I may be starting a bad habit here with Addison. The first store we went to Finish Line, she picked out a two pairs of shoes.

The first pair, Nike Freedom Lite Toddler Running Shoes



And the second Adidas Streen Run Minnie Mouse Toddler Casual Shoe


I just had to get the Minnie Mouse shoes since she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nowadays. Maybe I'll order the Nike shoes and give them to her as an Easter present. Hmm that's an idea!! OH and she has HUGE feet now! When we bought her old shoes back in October she was a 3.5, now she is a 5! She's actually right on track for her age :)

She wasn't too happy that I made her sit in the stroller.


She also wasn't too happy I made her ride on the carousel.


Or really I should say she didn't like when it started moving...


But I'm a mean mommy and kept taking pictures :P


But at the end of the day it was just me and Addi.


We played, read books, I threw her on the bed a few times, tickled the sillies out of her and we snuggled on the couch while watching The Good Night Show

And in the words of Nina and Star:

Hey! Hooray!

We had another fantastic
day and now it is time
to say

Good...
Banana?

Good...
Noodle?

Good Night!

No comments: