Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Relay for Life





I am participating in the Relay for Life walk on June 18-19th. A member of my team must be walking from 6pm-8am. The event is taking place at Chesterton High school.

Why am I walking? In December of last year my grandpa was diagnosed with stage 4 intestinal cancer. On February 3, 2010 he passed away. My mom had cervical cancer years ago. My dad has skin cancer (bengin).

What you can do? Donate. Walk. Raise awareness. Not only does my entire family suffer in way one or another from PKD but now we have to deal with cancer as well.

If you would like to donate or sign up please go HERE. I have joined the Duneland YMCA team.

My goal is $200. I have $35 so far. The slightest amount would help so many people.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do.

No comments: