Over the last few weeks I have noticed that Addison is getting smarter by the day. And that is literally speaking.
--Kyle has taught her where her shoes are so when we ask her "Go get your shoes" or "where do your shoes go" she'll either go get them or put them away.
--We also let her pick which movie she is going to watch-Elmo or Mickey Mouse.
--I let her play in the cabinets when I'm cooking dinner or doing something in the kitchen and she has to clean up her mess before she leaves. Of course I help her but she will put whatever she got back in the right drawer/cabinet.
--She will also pick out which shirt she wants to wear in the morning.
--If you ask her to go get something-blankey for example-she will look for it until she finds it.
--She knows which dog is which and prefers Cory. Stewart is sta and cory is dog (her words). She also helps to "feed" the dogs. She puts down their bowls at dinner time.
--She loves to throw away her diapers now. It's her "job".
--She loves to put lotion on her hands and rub it on her belly.
--Pretty sure she knows how to work my phone. We practicing texting :P
--She knows what it's bedtime and will get blankey, give kisses to us and the dogs and usually go down without a fight.
--Likes to have her baby "drink" from sippy cup and then burp it.
--When Kyle isn't home she yells out the window daaadaaaa looking for him.
--She loves to help me with the laundry. I think her favorite is sorting. haha!
I really can not believe how smart she is. And how grown up she is. At almost 14 months she's already saying about 10 words and can understand so much more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment