Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A bunch of random stuff

Well happy late Valentine's day! Kyle and I spent Saturday night in Chicago with some friends and went to the auto show on Sunday. We had some great food in Chicago. I highly recommend Timothy O'Toole's and Giordano's.

My papa is going to Florida for the remainder of the winter to stay with my aunt and uncle.

I really can't believe how much Addison has grown and learned since she turned one. Not only is she borderline running, she is now saying mama, dada, papa, baba, stat (stewart) dog (cory), dog (dog), juice, kit kat (cat), hi, what's that, who's that, claps her hands when she wants elmo, will dance to any song, waves good bye, gives kisses on demand-and sometimes just because :), IS FINALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!, will usually answer a yes or no question (either says yeah or shake her head), is following simple directions-sit down, go upstairs (for bath time), lets get naked, will help take off her clothes, tries to put on her shoes (or anyone else's for that matter), is starting to figure out how to use a fork, loves to drink from a "big girl" cup.

Oh man, I really don't know what else. I know there's more but I just can't think of it.

Here's a picture of her opening her gift from us on Sunday. What did she get you wonder? Elmo Loves You movie, an Elmo toy and two books. This kid has more elmo movies then I know what to do with-maybe I shouldn't have ordered her 4 more from Amazon.com then huh? Oh well!

No comments: