Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's to old friends and new ones :)

A few months back I ran into a friend who I haven't seen since high school. We were inseperable in middle school. We drifted apart in high school but were always friendly to eachother. A few months ago I ran into her at the bar, got caught up on life, exchanged numbers blah blah blah.

Today we got the kids together. Oh man did they have fun!! Her son is 15 months old and is a typical boy! But they were so cute together!! He gave Addi a hug within 5 minutes of meeting her. We almost had tears in our eyes! They played and played, had a snack, shared sippy cups, ran screaming throughout the house, got into the pots and pans and overall had a great time! Addi was so wore out by the time they left she grabbed her blankey and baby and headed towards the stairs. I expect her to be sleeping for at least 2 hours!

I'm upset with myself for not taking pictures. :( but there will be lots more get togethers now that I know they only live 5 minutes from us :)

1 comment:

nsparky1 said...

im so glad that the 4 of you had such a great time!
here's to many many more!