Friday, March 13, 2009

Yeah for us!

Addison slept for 6 straight hours last night! She finally went down at 11:30 and didn't wake up until almost 6! I on the other hand woke up at 4:30 freaking out because she hadn't woken up yet and made sure she was ok. Yep, sleeping peacefully :) So I went downstairs, watched the rest of Greys, pumped and got a bottle ready for when she did wake up. She woke up, ate, got changed and back to sleep she went until 9:30. Ate again, back to sleep until 12 then she was up for a little bit playing and talking to me. She loves to be on the floor now. She used to hate it but all of a sudden she has loved it.

Corybear (the fluffy dog) is shedding like crazy. Almost to the point where I think something might be wrong with her. She has never shed this much. Her hair is going down to the coarse hair. I took her outside to rub her down and enough hair came out for at least 5 birds to make a VERY nice nest! I've had to vaccum at least every other day so my house doesn't look discusting. Ohh the joys of having a fluffy dog! Heres a pictures of Cory about a week ago :)

Photobucket

No comments: