Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another awesome night!

Addison went down at 8:30 and slept until 3. She woke up to eat but really didn't even wake up. She woke up for good at 7 and just went back down for a nap. It feels absolutely wonderful to get more than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I didn't sleep the entire 6 1/2 hours she was sleeping I was up at 1:30 getting Kyle up for work. But still when she woke up at 7 I wasn't dreading getting a bottle, I was very refreshed. After she ate, I folded some laundry, took a shower and we played. and then i got thrown up on :P Oh the joys of being a mommy!

We are having dinner at a friends house tonight. I used to babysit her kids and the oldest is turning 18 today. Makes me feel VERY old! I started babysitting them when I was 12 (12 years ago), the girls were 5 and 7. Its just amazing how fast time flies.

The boys are coming over at 1 to move a freezer from papa's to our garage so I should probably clean up the house a little. I need to vaccum AGAIN and dust and do the dishes. I should probably mop, but thats asking way to much.

Time to start the cleaning adventure......

No comments: