Monday, March 16, 2009

ExerSaucer

I've been thinking about getting Addison an exersaucer for the past couple of days. She loves to be standing up and loves lights and things that move (her bouncer moves, has lights and sounds). She might be a little young but I figure with some blankets propping her up she'll be fine. Then before I know it she'll be out growing it! I really can't believe she's 2 1/2 months old already.

I was thinking about this one but then I realized that I dont really have the space for something like this and its not in any stores for me to compare the size to a normal activity center. But the cool thing about it is the seat spins around the center and then comes off when baby can walk so you just have the center that does stuff. Very versatile and for $70 I think its worth the money.
Photobucket, width=

And then I was thinking about something like this...my sister has the rainforest jumperoo from fisher price and put Emileigh in it when she was 2 1/2 months old and started actually using it when she was about 3 months old. Its $85 and really can only be used until they start walking..
Photobucket, width=

And we did NOT have a good night last night!! she slept from 7:30-11:30, then got up to eat and was up for about an hour, got up at 3, 5:30, and 8:45 each and every time screaming like she was hungry, so I fed her and she'd eat 2-3oz and go back to sleep. Except for the 8:45 feeding she was up for about 1 1/2 hours.

Kyles mom also suggested that she (addison) wanted ice cream yesterday. UMMM ICE CREAM FOR A 2 1/2 MONTH OLD?! I just looked at her and said, not for a very very long time and we will be the ones giving it to her. Just another reason why the woman drives me crazy!

No comments: