Sunday, March 22, 2009

not another one

Addison has yet ANOTHER cold! Poor thing can't breathe even with sleeping on an incline, getting her boogers sucked out, putting saline in her nose at every changing (just makes remembering A LOT easier), and having a humidifier in her room. and her eye is all googy...just from snot, not pinkeye. She went to her first cook out today. She didn't have a much fun as I thought she would since the temperature dropped it seemed 20 degress from our house to the neighbors down the alley. She was all bundled up and couldn't see anyone so I took her home to be with my mom. I'm so happy that spring is finally here and we can start doing more things outside. Kyle even took her for a walk w/o me today! He said he just wanted to be with his daughter. Aww melt my heart :)

No comments: