Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hear that school bell?

You are now looking at a college student (again)!!! I'm so excited to be back in school. I'm getting my associates in medical assisting and if I only do 2 classes a semester with no summer school (although I'd like to take any classes that are offered) I will be done fall 2014. Whoa. 1 of those years is externships where I'm hoping to get a job at the site. Sometimes the places keep the students, sometimes they don't, it really all depends if they need help. Speaking of school, Addi will *hopefully* be starting preschool in the fall. Wait. What?! I can't believe it's even possible for me to have a preschooler. My little baby is growing up fast :(. We have a couple options. She's the 1st person on the waiting list at a school called Sandpiper Co-Op preschool in Ogden Dunes. The other is called Smart Start. It's located at St. Peters Lutheran Church on 1100N in town. That place seems wonderful too. Smart start works closely with all the kindergartens in the areas to get the kids on track for school. AND! Kindergarten is now (free) full time! Woohoo!

No comments: