...Ok, it's a day late. I know, I know. We had a busy weekend!
I made Kyle this gift after seeing it on Pinterest
and bought him this one from Kohls. Pretty sure loved them both.
I also found this little thing on Pinterest and we filled this out.
Since it was Father's Day, I let Kyle do whatever he wanted. He chose to sleep all day. So Addi and I packed up our stuff and headed over to the inlaws to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go swimming. 6 hours in the pool. 3 times reapplying SPF 50. And I still burnt. Addi on the other hand? She looks Mexican. Too bad she didn't sleep in today. Up bright and early wanting to watch the Nutcracker. Yep. It's June 18th, well aware. She's also asking where Santa is and how much longer until Christmas. Christmas?! Are you kidding me? Kid, it's only June. Slow down!
Anyways, hope everyone enjoyed their day!

No comments:
Post a Comment