Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh Pinterest. You are my drug.

I.am.seriously.addicted.to.Pinterest.

It's my go to drug. I can not get enough of it.

Like today, I have a headache from hell. Thought about knocking myself out with some drugs {mom of the year, right?}but I have Addi to take care of tonight because Kyle's working midnights. Looking at a computer hurts my eyes, watching tv kills, Addi walking around in 4" heels on hardwood floor? Torture. I can't wait for bedtime. But the one thing that I NEED to do? Check Pinterest. It's a necessity every day.

And I'm not usually a crafty person. At. All. I can barely cook or bake. Crafts? Ha! Forget about it!

Until I got sucked into pinning.

I have now made many crafts with Addi, took up crocheting (yes. you read that right), and I'm a cooking fool. I made a whole dinner mean plan for the week and am constantly getting ideas for next week. It's actually easier than I thought it would be (now that I have a working stove).

Here's a craft we did:





and I got the idea from :





And now get ready to drool. I got the meal plan template from Jen over at TheseFourNoMore and have made these.

Crock Pot Lasagna


Braided Spaghetti Bread


I have 4 more meals to make this week and I hope they are as good as the other two were. Highly recommend this site if you want some new recipes and craft ideas!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It's amaaaazzzzziing!!! I just started following you too. :D