Friday, February 3, 2012

Phone Dump

It's been pretty exciting here over the last couple days. Took Addi and Emileigh to see Disney on Ice Dare to Dream on Sunday. On Wednesday Em and Mason stayed the night. The rest of the days Addi and I pretty much just hang out. OHH Tuesday! It was like 60 degrees. In February. So we hit up the park. So awesome. I seriously love this "winter" we are having and I'm getting completely spoiled that we aren't having a real one. BUT i'm not going to complain. I'll deal with the rain over snow ANY day!


This girl rocks 4" heels better than I do :/


$10 popcorn at Disney on Ice. Hey, the girls at fun and it was a pretty good show.


Park in February? I'll take it!




Mason and I bonded over the course of the evening. Before bed I even got a "i love you hilbo". Melt my heart. This kid has not liked me from the minute he was born. That's not an exaggeration. I was there. Witnessing him being born. He screamed when I held him. Little stinker!

No comments: