Monday, January 16, 2012

Rambles.....

*Well hello there! Miss me? Good. Moving on :)

*We ripped out the carpet in the computer room last weekend and had the original floors redone. They look ah-mazing and it's so nice to not have carpet and have a clean room again. We also rearranged everything. Pictures are hung up, new rug, "reading" area. It's so nice. I can't wait to do the dinning room and living room next.

*Addi has had some sort of bug since last Wednesday night. She threw up twice in 2 days and was running a 99.5-103 fever Wednesday-Saturday, was fine all week and last night popped another fever and says her stomach and throat her. I don't know if she's getting sick or if her throat is sore from us being outside sledding for an hour yesterday. She's eating and drinking so I'll just keep an eye on it.

*Kyle is back to working midnights. For 8-12 months. Joy. Good and bad I guess. I won't be able to do anything at night now (bad), he will be able to see Addi more (good), he will have sundays off (good and bad...one day off a week), good paycheck (extra good!)

*I may be going back to school for medical assisting :) I'm sick of having dead end jobs and have always wanted to work in the medical field and what better time then the present right? I'm just waiting to hear back from Ivy Tech and still have to talk to a counselor about some things but I'm hoping it all works out.

*We took Addi sledding for the first time yesterday. She had an absolute blast!! Seperate post to follow :)

*Hi. My name is Hilary. And I'm addicted to Pinterest.

That is all....for now.

No comments: