Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Between working all the time, jam-packed weekends and everything there really hasn't been much going on.

I just totaled all of the shopping receipts from Christmas shopping and I'm abolutely shocked on how much I spent. Ridiculous! BUT! I do have Christmas and 2 birthdays 3 days after christmas that I needed to buy for. And let's face it. My kid is spoiled. Beyond spoiled.

All this girl wants for Christmas is a Dorothy clock. and guess what? I found one. Thank God for eBay! We are going to hid it and give her clues so she has to find it. My family would do that when we were little and I'm glad that we can continue the tradition with Addi.

She continues to love dance and musicals so I'm taking her to see the Nutcracker at Portage High School tonight with my sister and Emileigh. Addi doesn't know they are coming so I'm very excited to surprise her.

I can't believe that I will have a 3 yr old in a short week and a half. Even crazier is that we have to start looking at preschools (or decide if we're going to send her to one at all. Kelly does a very good job with her "preschool" setting, so thats why we are torn). The other day Addi wrote the letter "A" on my iPad by herself. She said "Mom!! It's an A! For Addi!" Then we wrote out the rest of her name. I love teaching her new things.

Well off to make lunch and get ready for the show tonight. I'll be sure to post pics :)

No comments: