Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Addison!
Happy Birthday to you!

My sweet baby girl you are now 3 years old. You have no idea how much dad and I love you. You are the most special, talented, spoiled, smartest, loved, and beautiful little girl on this whole planet. You light up the room when you walk in. Your smile melts hearts. Your thirst for knowledge amazes me. Your love of musicals and ballets inspires me to learn more so I can teach you. I love you more and more every day. Every hour. Every minute.   I can't remember life without you and never want to try. Happy birthday princess. Enjoy your special day.

In three short years you've gone from this:
7lbs 12oz, 20 inches

To this:
(3 yr check up on January 4th..will post stats then...)

Addi is in to so many different activites and has so many interests (which at times I find annoying lol) but it's so good for her! She loves loves loves musicals and ballets. Is in dance and going to start basketball if it doesn't conflict with dance on Saturdays. I might put her back in gymnastics again as well. She's moving away from baby dolls and into barbies and more dress up. She loves to play house and do crafty stuff. She loves dancing to music and often requests Taylor Swift, Lady A and Lady Gaga. Her favorite Beatles song is "Across the Universe" and she knows the words by heart. Tortillini and pesto sauce is her favorite food (besides chicken nuggets). I know there's so much more but I'm still drained from this weekend. I'll post birthday party pics later this week.

Happy Birthday Addison Kay!

1 comment:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

Happy 3rd birthday, Addison!!!