I'm so thankful that Addison has never had any serious medical conditions/problems. I have recently stumbled across two blogs that make me realize how precious life is.
2 kids, a mini van and a mortgage. Poor little Lucy was diagnosed with medulloblastoma. She's only 5 and going through a very intensive round of radiation and chemo.
It all started when two people fell in love.. This couple just lost thier 4 month old baby to what they think was SIDS. Maddie was at the sitter when she didn't wake up from her nap. I can't even imagine what they are going through. I'm so greatful I have a great daycare that I take Addi to and put 100% trust in Kelly, Rachael and Jen that nothing will happen to Addi. I know things happen and SIDS is not preventable, but still....I don't know...
So please, kiss your kids a little more tonight. Hug them a little tighter because you'll never know what could happen. I know I will.
I love you Addi Kay <3
No comments:
Post a Comment