Phew! Where do I start? We have been so jammed packed busy lately it's crazy (but fun)! We've been hanging out a lot with the moms/kids from daycare, which we all absolutely love. Every other Saturday we have a play date. Last weekend we went to the library and out to lunch, today was Miles' birthday party and since Kyle went to Chicago for a concert I had some moms/kids over. It was a blast! I love that all of the kids get along and can play by themselves for the most part. While the kids played, the moms and I played a dice game called 'left right center' it's pretty fun...would be more fun as a drinking game though lol :) Next weekend is Moms Night Out!! Whoohooo!! The game plan is bowling, karaoke and drinking--also known as westchester lanes-haha. I'm so incredibly lucky to have these women in my life.
Other big news? My stepsister from FL, Allison, is coming up April 13-20!! We've never met, Ray hasn't seen her in 20 years, so this should be a fun trip. We're planning a trip to Chicago one day, maybe up to MI another, who knows! We have a lot of catching up to do.
I'll upload pictures tomorrow...right now i'm going to bed! Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment