Thursday, February 24, 2011

Musuem of Science and Industry

Last weekend my dad and step mom took Addi and I to MSI. I was a little afraid that Addi wouldn't have fun and things would be too much for her but boy, was I wrong! She had such a blast! I haven't been there in years so I forgot a lot of the stuff they had. I love how much my parents adore Addi; and how much she adores them! It's great to see that she's such a grandpas girl like I'm such a daddys girl <3

ugh so angry! LOL

EIEIO Mommy!!!!

Of course with a bunch of toys to play with, a water table to explore and bubbles my kid choose to ready books. such a nerd :P JK! I'm glad that she enjoys reading like her daddy

Playing with the mirrors in the Circus room...

"look grandpa!! Cinderella!!"

<3 Grammie and Addi <3

"I want blue one! I want blue ice cream! Try yours grammie? Please? Oh thank you!" Spoiled much?!

Family picture in front of the U 505

Passed out before we even got out of the parking garage

I can't wait to go back to Chicago and go to the Shedd or Childrens Museum. Or heck, even the park! Come on spring!

No comments: