Wednesday, December 22, 2010

RIP Papa

My papa (mom's dad...the only grandparent I have left) died this morning. While I won't go into details, let's just say it wasn't pretty and it was very, very unexpected. He leaves a lot of un answered questions and a lot of people that are very hurt and pissed off. Only time is going to heal the pain and right now I don't know what to do.

My uncles are on their way/almost here from NC and FL. I'm sure my nana's family will be in from NY this weekend. We are going tomorrow to set up the arrangements.

This is definitely NOT the way I wanted to remember the holidays/spend the next 4 days off work.




So I know you're up there Papa, seeing Nana again after all these years, while you're at it could you find my grandma and Mark and give them a big hug and kiss for me? And tell them to continue to watch over us and watch Emileigh, Addison, Mason and Brayden grow up? And tell nana that I've become an ah-mazing baker, and we'll all be ok. You're in a better place now. No more hurting. No more pain.

I love you. I miss you already and it's only been 13 hours.


No comments: