As much as I'd have liked to keep Addi in her crib until she turned 5 and then just locked her in her room until she turned 30, she had better plans. On Friday night she figured out how to climb out of her bed. There was no trial run either. I layed her down, we said our goodnights, I turned around to turn off the light and walk out the door and she was out of her crib :( So at 9pm Kyle and I had to convert her crib to a big girl bed and make it seem like it was the best thing ever when in reality it was breaking my heart :( She has done very well though. Only woke up once Saturday morning at 5 and it was because she lost her juice cup and I put her back to bed. The only bad part about her being in her big girl bed is I don't hear her get up. She just goes to the door and knocks and says "mommy, up!" Ugh 6:45 comes early! I did buy her some bed rails yesterday just in case she starts to feel adventerous and wants to roll around. I don't want her to fall out.
And so the venture begins....
Ahh sound asleep in her big girl bed :(
In other news Kyle and I got the flu today and have been so miserable. I'm hoping Addi doesn't get it. I went shopping on Black Friday and absolutely LOVED it! I will definitely go again next year. Addi, Emileigh and Mason are DONE! Saturday the Ledbetter side had family pictures done. We got our Christmas card picture (too bad Kyle isn't smiling!) and I haven't decided if I just want to send cards with the picture or make an actual card. I may just wait until I get Addi's Christams pictures taken (would have been today, but this is the first time I've gotten out of bed/off the couch) and see what I should do. Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment